Video and marketing go together like peanut butter and jelly.
From traditional television commercials in the 1960s to today’s YouTube, Snapchat, Vimeo, and even Facebook Live, it’s no secret that video has become a staple of our everyday lives.
While convenient and efficient for the consumer, video marketingprovides marketers with an attractive, versatile, and extremely shareable medium to reach their audiences.
Here are just a few of the highlights:
- 75 Million people in the U.S. watch online videos everyday.
- Merely mentioning the word ‘video’ in an email subject line, the click-through rate increased by 13%.
- Nearly 50% of all video is watched on a mobile device.
- By 2019, internet video traffic will account for 80% of all consumer Internet traffic
- Videos up to 2 minutes long get the most engagement.
- Understanding Video Campaign
- Creating 1st Video Campaign
- Importance of video marketing
- Benefits of video marketing
- Uploading videos on video marketing
- websites Using YouTube for business
- Developing YouTube video marketing Strategy
- Bringing visitors from YouTube videos to your website
- Creating Video ADgroups
- Targeting Options
- Understanding Bid Strategy